Managing DCIS

submitted by: admin on 10/10/2013


DCIS accounts for 22% of breast cancers but only 2% develop into lethal cancer. The remaining 98% are overtreated with unnecessary surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. We need a better screening test.







Managing DCIS (Audio)

Part of...
Program Figures
3687 Members
7 Wellness Coaches
2639 Articles
0 Blog posts
0 Blog comments

Keywords for this Article

Why Become a Member of

  • Membership is always free at
  • Member Assessment Results are securely archived
  • All Archived Member Data is accessible 24/7
  • Members can Track Progress over time
  • Members receive Dr. Saputo's Monthly Newsletter


Strategic Partners

Dr. Len's health clinic

Immune system boosting meditations and Qigong exercises